Return To All:  Detergent

Vital Oxide

Vital Oxide is odorless, non-toxic, and non-corrosive. The Hospital-Grade quaternary ammonium chloride base formulation is effective at disinfecting and sanitizing porous surfaces such as upholstery, linens, carpets and athletic turf, as well as nonporous surfaces such as counters, walls and floors. The active ingredient is Chlorine Dioxide and has been used as a water sanitizer for decades and is extremely safe for use - so safe, in fact, that you can spray it and eat on a cleaned surface immediately after its contact time, which is five minutes for SARS-CoV-2. Germ-killing power is long-lasting. Apply daily or weekly. 

Perfect for use in commercial or residential settings alike, this product kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, fungus, mold, and mildew at the source, and is an NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer. Additionally, this product eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance, and its hypoallergenic properties make it gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing.

  • EPA-N Approved & NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer
  • EPA Category 4 Low Toxicity
  • 5-Log Kill/Hospital Grade
  • Kills 99.999% of Bacteria and Viruses
  • H1N1, MRSA, HIV, Hepatitis, Legionella, Norovirus
  • One-Step, No-rinse Application
  • Eliminates odors with No VOC's